Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October's Birthday Promotion

Stampin' Up! is offering eight sets at 20% off in October to celebrate the company's 20th Birthday! I made an example (for each of the two I currently own which are on sale) for a Demo Challenge on SCS. I'll be adding a couple more new sale sets to my collection soon!

First is a 12X12 scrapbook page using the Crab & Company set with the Maine Blueberry Designer Series Paper. Stampin' Up! punches and a simple layout made for a quick and easy page.


This is a pocket card CASE'd with changes from a demonstrator friend's swap card. Here is a link to Amy's blog although I couldn't find her swap card on it: http://amysings.blogspot.com/


For a separate (Wicked) demo challenge on SCS, we were to create a tiny milk carton using these instructions by the original creator, Rochelle W.: http://impressionsbyrochelle.blogspot.com/2008/01/teeny-tiny-milk-cartons.html

I couldn't resist a comment on Santa's great idea of setting up the cookies and milk treat for himself at each house! It is a pretty small container (designed to hold 4 Starburst candies), so I will probably hang it on the Christmas tree.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are the cutest things EVER!!! Lyssa

Amy said...

Great projects! You didn't have to give me credit, silly! I didn't invent the pocket card! LOL