Saturday, October 25, 2008

Christmas cards for church

Each year I make 50 cards for our church's alternative Christmas charity card sale, and 15-20 other members do too. They are sold for $5 a card (with the required SU! copyright stamp on the back) and the local/outside charities benefit from the full price.


This year, I found some cards I liked on SCS to CASE. (Copy And Share Everything) I loved the simplicity and ease of replication for these two designs. I changed them just a tiny bit (color on the card on the right and the main image on the card on the left), but they are pretty close to the original creations by stampinjules951 and jaymerz. Thanks for sharing ladies!


A little tip: The Ridinghood Red scalloped layer on the white card is just four of SU!'s scallop square punches adhered together under a 2-1/4 inch square of white cardstock. Easy and cute!

2 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Lovely Christmas cards, Rhonda. The gold embossing really dresses them up!

Kathy said...

Rhonda, these are beautiful Christmas Cards! Thanks for the tip about the scallop punch. I never would have thought of that!