Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fun with Stampin' Up!'s Simply Adorned 5/8 inch Charms...

I made this charm insert using the Vintage Vogue set. Happily, the set has some tiny flowers in it.  I used the smallest butterfly from the Beautiful Wings Big Shot Embosslit, but then I cut off the outer edge to make the butterfly even smaller. I think I might try glitter on the butterfly for a little added bling.
The back side matches and has one of the other flowers from the same stamp.


I'm not sure I should admit it, but my favorite thing to put in the charms is a picture of my girls.  (And they are so proud too....)

The red is nice and bright, but when I want it to go with any outfit.....

I like the picture in black and white which matches the silver tone of the charm and necklace.


1 comment:

MaryR said...

i love all your charms here - and the pic of the girls is gorgeous in there