Sunday, January 31, 2010

The First Batch of Stamp a Stack card options....I never post on Sunday....but...

Since I am going to start a series for the month of February on my blog, I needed to post these cards I plan to use for an upcoming Stamp A Stack before then because they do not follow "the plan".

A Stamp A Stack participant could choose however many of this card to make and then use any of these five images to create a Thank You, Baby Girl, Baby Boy, Birthday Present or Birthday Cake card.  The choice and placement of the sentiment allows for some personal expression too!  I think the bug background looks nice with the bugs or turtle, but not as nice with the cake :wink:, so that is another way to change it up.

As you are stamping on your own, using one sketch and color scheme to make a variety of cards that use similar-sized different stamps is a quick way to build your card supply.



No comments: