Thursday, October 17, 2024

Shepherd's Care Stampin Up Christmas Card Video Vertical Easel and Layer...


It is difficult to see, but I shadow stamped the little town of Bethlehem for more texture and highlight on the first card that is an Inverted or Layered Gatefold. The shepherd stamped on the 5-1/4 X 4 inch cardstock is merely glued to one side and then tucked under the right side of the gatefold.



I think this creates a cool look and allows us to stamp the image on Basic White or Very Vanilla while leaving the star and Bethlehem on dark cardstock.

This card is the Vertical Easel style (from Splitcoast Stampers) and is so easy.  I really like the look and the Jesus and or Shepherd with this rich and lovely Regal Winter 12X12 designer series paper. The Faith Hope and Love sentiments that hold the card "open" are from the Unbounded Love Bundle on page 55 of the annual catalog.


While this card could certainly be a Christmas Card, I think it makes a wonderful sympathy card that can be sent immediately or in the months following a loss.




 I used the Perennial Postage Dies on this card. Along with showing them on the inside, it also gives a peek at the Circles used to hold the main image piece on the front of the card.




Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter: 
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website: 
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items: 
Free Tutorials: 
Join My Team: 











No comments: