Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Humble Home Punch Bundle Christmas Stampin Up Card Video


This little gingerbread cottage is sugary sweet and Christmas-y!



I love adding the lights from the Reindeer Fun Dies. It peps up the Christmas factor for sure.

For the first two cards, I stamped on Pecan Pie Cardstock, but this card was stamped on Basic White and colored with Blends.

This card was designed to be quick and easy!


 I love the look of a snowy scene with added snowflakes-such fun! I just added trees from the Loveliest Trees dies for the cards with the Smokey Slate base below.



It certainly doesn't have to be winter only. I enjoy this fun little spring card with a flowering tree as well.






Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter: 
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website: 
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items: 
Free Tutorials: 
Join My Team: 

No comments: