Saturday, October 14, 2023

Shining Brightly and O Holy Night Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Foc...



I know I've used the matching sentiments for this Designer Series Paper Focus, but any nice sentiment would work of course.

I used the music notes from the trinkets and tweaked them to follow the rhythm of O Holy Night...

Vellum really shines with this paper as well, but I may add a tie of the gorgeous Night of Navy ribbon (shown above). It needs just a tiny something as I type about it. giggle

Many of the shining brightly papers make great Christmas backgrounds, but I really like this one with a little more added gold in the sequins, ribbon and embossing with a golden leaf die cut. It is so rich and dramatic.

Finally, I sponged Bubble Bath and Soft Seafoam onto the Very Vanilla of this pattern and created a Happy Birthday card instead with gold and pink embellishments and ribbon.






Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: