Monday, March 20, 2023

Ready to Ride Stampin Up Designer Series Paper Focus Card Video

 

Great for guys who motorcycle, the Ready to Ride Designer Series Paper was useful for other things too!  I could imagine using just tools to create a card instead as well.

It can also be funky feminine as this Mother's Day card shows.

Or a birthday card along the same lines but with added color.

But it has several nice bike designs that I found easy to fussy cut as well. The shiny black on grey prints are nice graphics and fit to use with other masculine or travel and transportation stamps you may have in your stash.
The brushed silver and shiny black embellishments are diamond shaped, round and rectangle shapes for added variety.





  Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: