Sunday, April 24, 2022

Ranunculus Romance Stampin Up! Stamp Bundle Cards

 


I love the dies in this set. The leaves are finely detailed and the Ranunculus is lovely too!

This delphinium stamp is gorgeous in blue, and I really enjoyed how easy it was to color the small petals and leaves.


Collage stamping with this set is another easy and great use that is quick, but fun!

I used a different way of coloring this one that tired to echo the concentric circles of the flower. I am not entirely happy with it, but that is how we learn. I do love the rich greens in this example though.



  Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: