Friday, April 29, 2022

2022-2023 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Share




2022-2023 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Share

Everyone in the United States is welcome to join! I will place my expedited order on May 3, and if everything is available for purchase then as expected, I should be able to have the pieces ready for mailing that next week. I have 10X13 white envelopes which allow full 4X12 sheets to be mailed.

New Designer Series & Specialty Paper Share – $35.00 plus $10.00 for Priority Mail shipping for speed of arrival and tracking.
  • You will receive one (1) 4 X 12-inch sheet of each pattern from the listed DSP packs. 
  • I cut this way to allow you to have 2 card front layers for each paper and a bit of leftover which you can use as well (4 X 1-1/2 inch is a great size to cut in half and add a strip of coordinating DSP to the inside of your card). 
  • I cut what I would want to buy, and there is significant waste in 6 X 6 cuts for me.  The result is a larger paper share portion for you. (The number -X indicates how many TOTAL 4X12 inch sheets of that paper pack you will receive.
Abigail Rose – 6
Awash in Beauty – 6
Perfectly Penciled – 6
Pretty Prints – 12
Happy Forest Friends – 6

He’s The Man  – 5 plus ~ 1/6 of the die cuts This will be pretty random and my best effort to be even.
Hues of Happiness – 6
Lovely in Linen – 6
Sun Prints – 6
Texture Chic -- 6

You will receive one (1) 6 X 6 sheet of each pattern for the 6 X 6 designer series papers:

Butterfly Kisses 6″ x 6″ – 12
Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ – 12
In Color 2022-2024 Assortment ONLY 6” X 6” --10 (both prints of each color)
 
That is a total of 65 4” X 12” cuts & 34 6” X 6” pieces of designer or specialty paper! The way I cut allows you to create 130 5-1/4” by 4” card front layers if that is how you choose to use your paper plus the 6X6 sheets which if cut to 4-5-1/4 as well would yield 34 more card front layers for a total of 164!
 
It would cost $162.00 plus tax and shipping to purchase full packs of these papers, but this generous sampler is $35 (plus shipping to you). Then, you can buy more of only your favorite and most used packs!

***Please email me with Paper Share in the subject line from your Paypal email address, and I will invoice you from Paypal. (Local customers can pay by check, but please email ASAP to let me know if you are interested, so I will order enough paper packs.) Please complete your purchase by May 2 at 8:00 p.m. Locals may pay by check or cash.
 

Thanks for hopping by and reading!




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: