Saturday, July 20, 2013

What I'm swapping, Saturday Backyard Basics Crayon Resist with Vellum Butterfly

Today, I'm swapping this Backyards Basics Crayon Resist Card....It has a vellum butterfly that I colored with markers and added dots using the new Chalk Marker from the Holiday catalog.  I outlined in white crayon in several places and went over most of the image with the crayon as well.

 
I used the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder on Pink Pirouette, and the "you can do it" sentiment from the hostess set, Express Yourself.  I love this sentiment because it is perfect for so many occasions when you want to encourage someone.  The sponging was done using Daffodil Delight.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your swapping went well :)
This card is nice. I'be been looking for ideas using this set and I like how you stamped the flower image and only die cut the butterfly. Nice!