You sign up for each month separately, so if you don't love one month's offering, you can simply skip that month. (You may also substitute another set if you have that month's choice. Mention this as you pay...not later.) There is no obligation to continue. However, if you purchase the Bunny Buy for 3 months straight/in a row/consecutively, you will receive $5 off your next month's Bunny Buy.
Payment is due by Paypal no later than August 2. Just email me if you'd like for me to invoice you from my Paypal account.
August Bunny Buy--Backyard Basics (page 79 of the 2013-2014 catalog)
This set contains 6 stamps: an egg with "fig. 3" under it, a bee, a bird, a butterfly, a tulip and a Peruvian Lily (in my opinion, that's what it is...who knows for sure?)
Soft Sky Base Crayon Resist card (shown directly above)
Bunny Buy of the month--Backyard Basics Clear Stamp set (on page 79)
requires a white Crayola crayon
I used the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from the Express Yourself Hostess set (Page 205)
Cardstock (pages 140-149) and accessories:
5-1/2 X 8-1/2 inch sheet of Soft Sky cardstock (fold in half to form card base)
4" X 5-1/4" sheet of Pink Pirouette cardstock, embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder (Page 191 in the main catalog) using your Big Shot
2-3/4" X 4" piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock
2-1/2" X 3-3/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock
Soft Sky cardstock, punched with the Artisan Label Punch (Page 181)
Scrap of Whisper White for the Sentiment
Modern Label Punch (Page 181)
5 inches of Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta ribbon, with a knot tied in the middle (Page 173)
Pearl Basic Jewels (Page 171)
Mini Glue Dots (Page 174)
Dimensionals (Page 175)
General adhesive of your choice (Page 174-175)
Jet Black StazOn ink pad (Page 165)
Soft Sky Classic Ink page (Page 147)
Stampin' Write Markers in Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz
A Sponge for sponging on the Soft Sky ink (Page 164...cut in 1/6ths pieces)
1. Cut all cardstock pieces...emboss the Pink Pirouette layer using the Fancy Fan folder.
2. Stamp your sentiment using Soft Sky onto Whisper White and punch with the Modern Label Punch.
3. Stamp the Peruvian Lily/alstroemeria stamp onto the 2-1/2" X 3-3/4" piece of Whisper White.
4. Color the center of the large flowers with So Saffron.
5. Color the leaf areas with Pear Pizzazz.
6. Color the Strawberry Slush portions.
7. Accent with Pink Pirouette, leaving a few areas white only.
8. Cover the entire image with the White crayon...going outside the lines just a bit to provide a nice white edge on the image that will show after you sponge. Any area that is not covered with crayon will become Soft Sky.
9. Sponge with Soft Sky ink over the 2-1/2" X 3-3/4" main image layer.
10. Gently scrape the crayon from the card with your fingernail (a coin may mar the surface with dirt) and put the bits of crayon into the trash.
Now you are ready to assemble the card...The only dimensional I used was under the right side of the sentiment, and a glue dot was used under each end of the ribbon. General purpose adhesive was used to adhere the remainder of the pieces, layering the main image layer onto the Pear Pizzazz and the Pink Pirouette layer onto the card base. Don't forget to put the Artisan Label under the Pear Pizzazz and to adhere two pearls at the top right side of the card.