Monday, September 13, 2010

Kick off your boots and stamp!

I just returned from Fort Worth Regionals, and it was great fun!  Stampin' Up! provided each of us with a regionals pin that says Fort Worth 2010 and the phrase in the title above with a boot in the middle.  It is really cute, and what fun to have a memento of the day.

There were fabulous swaps, make & takes and presentations. It was such a stamping joy!

I was able to see lots of great friends and meet several online friends as well.  Here we are at Gloria's Salvadoran fusion restaurant for the Stampin' Addicts dinner:


Happily Kris (my downline-on the left if you are new) and I were able to get a picture with Shelli Gardner, SU! co-founder and CEO in which I finally don't look strange! (I've tried many times and I usually look weird. Hmmm...I look pale, but I always look pale.)


Amazing gifts from Kris (since I drove to Fort Worth)....Maybe I'll drive to Salt Lake City for next convention...wonder what cool things Kris might make for me then????? :) j/k We fly to SLC!

On the gorgeous pin, Kris didn't add the back row of flowers so that it would be a nice medium size for me. Love it!

My gift for her was just a little "old school" tea bag holder that doubled as my 3D swap...One has the Christmas saying and the other has the every day saying inside-I was able to die cut around the printed image with the scalloped clearlit die. 


I'll post more later in the week...

1 comment:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Looks like you had a great time. Very nice pic of you with Shelly.