Monday, May 31, 2010

Edmond area RMH Charity Stamp-A-thon-June 26th

Even if you've never stamped before, consider joining me for a card-making charity event to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities on June 26, 2010 at Braum’s on Edmond Road just West of Santa Fe.
Drop in any time from 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. We'll be in the separate dining area (that used to be a playplace). You'll pay $1 per person and make 3 cards. Two will be donated to the Oklahoma City Ronald McDonald House, and you may keep one card for yourself.

Please RSVP by June 24th, so that I may cut enough cardstock for everyone!


 


This is the first batch of cards I have created and then, cut eight each. The cards you will create may be different to provide a nice variety of styles and sentiments for the Ronald McDonald House. Won't you join me for this fun and inexpensive event to provide cards to those staying in our local RMH?

2 comments:

Lisa N said...

Great projects. Wish I could attend. (Live on the east coast)

Cindy said...

I wish we lived closer! I'd definitely attend - love the cards and it's a great cause.