Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dog Sorry and Congrats! cards

When the cat and dog sets were Sale-A-Bration choices this year, I was so pleased.  Occasionally I do need to send dog or cat sympathy cards to friends, so I promptly chose those sets for free.

I made several of the dog sympathy cards...I find that having a good stock of a card usually prevents me needing to use it, so I'm protecting my friends' pets by making these-LOL! 

I also made a Congratulations on your new dog card with last week's MOJO Monday sketch (MOJO137).  I think this sketch made the card SO much nicer than I would have imagined on my own.


I also had to share these pretzel butterfly cupcakes.  I found them elsewhere, but they credited the Martha Stewart website.  Sara will enjoy taking these to her end of year dance class party today, and they were very stress-free even with Sara helping a bit.


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Rhonda, that is so sweet and thoughtful of you to protect your friends' pets, lol! Love the cards, but especially the congrats one.