Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What I'm swapping today....

Today, I am in organized swaps at convention and will be swapping with these items. First is a rectangular coaster album using the new Real Red ribbon, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, and Christmas Punch set....I plan to show the inside pages after Convention.

Next, is this explosion card. They are so fun to make! I used the scalloped square die to create the triangle on the front bib and the mat layer inside the card. I just cut a row of scallops off each side of my original square using the Big Shot to create a smaller square....:) I also used the Greenhouse Garden Hibiscus and the On Your Birthday stamp set as well as the lattice-like perfect details Big Shot texturz plates and Big Shot Little Leaves die.

I'm so sorry the front of this card was being a poo! Here it is sideways....This is my favorite card I made this year, so I had to include the picture anyway to show the edges of the hibiscus are edged with contrasting colors of markers and to allow you to see the lovely texturz die. I am such a stamping nerd that I have a matching hibiscus shirt to wear when I swap this card! I know....what a geek!

3 comments:

Livet i träsket said...

Really great cards!!

JudyB said...

Now, I wish that I was at convention too!!! I love this explosion card! You did a fantastic job with it!
www.stampinmyheartout.blogspot.com

Bev Dahl said...

Great card! love the colors!