Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tone on Tone Embossing

Today's Inspiration Challenge on SCS was to be inspired by a cow from this site: http://www.toniscollectibles.com/products//Cow_Parade;All_Cow_Parade,_A-M/70

I chose the Hershey bar chocolate cow and made the card below....I think it is both rich and masculine.

While the embossing powders and gun were on my kitchen island, I decided to go ahead and try Vanilla tone on tone for an upcoming class. (Now I've decided to give the ladies a choice between the two I think.) The cards could also be gift card holders.


6 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Rhonda, these are just fantastic!! I love both of them!

Anonymous said...

Love these cards. So soft and Pretty. Great Blog !!!!

KOstvig said...

Very pretty Rhonda I love them both that would be a very hard decision...and I agree a gift card would work great also

Unknown said...

These are beautiful... I looooooove the embossing!!

Dana said...

Wow! Those are really elegent! I'll have to try that!

dawnmercedes said...

these are gorgeous! you should post the dimensions for us to case you!