Saturday, March 29, 2008

Vanilla Lime


I made this card for today's Inspiration Challenge on SCS. We were to be inspired by something in our home. I chose this yummy smelling tart burner. I wanted to try some muted colors with the Tart and Tangy set too-I've used the bold brights with it almost each time. I think it gives it a slightly different look and the Wild Wasabi is almost the perfect lime zest color in my opinion. I used Beate's lovely Weekend Sketch Challenge (WSC41) for my layout to create an easy but fun thank you card!

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Great delicious looking card! I love lime! I had no idea you designed and sold jewelry (where have I been?)! It's just lovely! Have you done any cell phone charms?

dawnmercedes said...

haha...I can taste the tart just looking at this set!