Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pumpkin Scratch N Sniff

This card uses two techniques and was my main swap at Stampin' Up! Fort Worth Regionals.


I really enjoy the look of this Paisley Prints set. The leaves were stamped using the marker accenting technique...You simply ink up the leaf in Peach Parfait and add some Cajun Craze randomly to highlight certain paisleys.

For the pumpkin, I inked the Old Olive stem in Classic ink and the Pumpkin Pie pumpkin in Craft ink. I mixed Clear Embossing Powder with Pumpkin Pie Spice and Cloves (they are really fragrant) and heat embossed to create a scented card.

5 comments:

Yapha said...

Great card! I wish I could smell it through the computer!

Tanya Boser said...

How cool is that! I may have to try this myself :) Really cute card too!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Very cool. I haven't had good luck with this technique, but yours looks fabulous!

Marie said...

Oh wow - would love to smell your card! Looks pretty too :)

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

Really, really love the pumkin scrath n sniff card! So cute. I bet it smells like fall!