Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Faux Dry Embossed Snow-Swirled

Faux Dry Embossing was the Technique Lover's Challenge for Monday on SCS (search TLC183 to see more samples). First you stamp in White Craft Ink and then you stamp in your base color. It creates the look of having been dry embossed. I like the look, and I hope you do too.

I used the star brad from the Styled-Silver Hodgepodge Hardware as a tree-topper and the new large oval punch for the sentiment. The colors are Certainly Celery and Ridinghood Red. The Snow Swirled Snowflakes in the background are just stamped in White Craft Ink.


3 comments:

Paula said...

Rhonda- This is just so beautiful! Can't wait to get this set. Paula (AKA Scrapshappen)

Amy said...

It's gorgeous! I think I get one of these in the swap! :-)
--amysings

Anonymous said...

I'm so lucky I got one of these beauties in my last SCS CQ Swap!!! Lyssa