Monday, September 8, 2008

Halloween and.....

Here's a silly Halloween card that uses the Eat, Drink and Be Scary set which will be available October 1st. It is a fun set, and since I volunteered to make the gallery index for SCS, this card shows all the pieces in the set. (The bats are background paper from the Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper.)
Since I'm rushing Halloween, I might as well rush Christmas.....:).... This masked A Cardinal Christmas card in Ridinghood Red and Whisper White uses the Bella Toile Background as the filler.....My husband preferred this card to the plain version below so I used the masked version for a swap. I still like the plain version :).

For another swap, we were required to use one of the sketch challenges on Splitcoast. I chose SC66 for my card, and again used A Cardinal Christmas-this time with the new Wide striped grosgrain and Very Vanilla and Mellow Moss. I used a sentiment from To You and Yours in artichoke as well. These cards are likely parts of my class or Stamp a Stack offerings coming in October.

No comments: