Thursday, September 5, 2024

Playful Ghosts Online Exclusive Stamp Set Stampin Up! Treat Video



This little witch was cut by hand and placed on the "back" side of the Zinnia's Stampin' Up! paper.

The inside holds a Ghirardelli square.

The same treat holder can also be turned horizontally. I like the masked ghost with a Pretty Peacock colored night sky.

The horizontal direction makes a BOO! sentiment cute on the inside. The new to me Caramel Apple Ghirardelli squares are quite good to me.

Blackberry Bliss and Petunia Pop blend in a fun way on this little Vampire Ghost Hand Sanitizer Holder.

This ribbon slider makes a great gift and slides up like the little ghost pops up out of the Jack O'Lantern.















Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: