Friday, March 29, 2024

Excellent Eggs Stamp Set and Dies Easter Card Video

 

I've obviously loved this set from the sheer number of times I've used it!

It has so many pieces! The first and second cards focus on the small die cut egg with fun variety of color options.




These two cards focus on the large egg that is perfect for coloring.


This card uses both the large egg and zig zag dies and the small egg and bunny stamp.


This card focuses on the medium egg with adorable bunnies and flowers and puddles.

Finally, this card uses the Mini Alphabet dies and the scalloped pieces and bunny.





Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: