Friday, February 9, 2024

Jungle Pals Dies & Stamp Set SaleABration Stampin Up


This card is either a Triple Z fold or a Double Double Z Fold or A Top & Bottom Double Z Fold--your choice!

In order to have more space with which to work, I put a small sized bit of the Z that is folded the "other" way at both the top and the bottom of the card for a simple scene.




This bright and fun Valentine was quick and fun to create!


The obvious to everyone sentiment for a gator, but how fun for a going away or a retirement if your recipient is of a happy disposition!


And encouragement too! This little sloth is perfect even for a get well or an encouragement card. It's a more versatile grouping of dies and stamps that one might have imagined!


This is the card I settled on for my local class. Peeps can choose either the Hang in There or a Happy Birthday Sentiment, and I love the way the tree trunk fits on the small side of this Off set Gate fold.






Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: