Friday, July 14, 2023

Les Shoppes Designer Series Paper Focus Stampin' Up Card Video

 

My Fun Fold for for this Designer Series Paper Focus video was a regular top fold (4-1/4inch by 11 inch-scored at 5-1/2) with 1-1/4 inch cut off the bottom. The first three cards show are examples of that and show how great the pattern that is gray and white looks as a cobblestone street or sidewalk.

First for the bookstore, I added a stack of books on the bottom.


With the craft store, I added fussy cut paint tubes.

Then, I fussy cut a bowl of Pho and a planter for the side of the restaurant.

This card layers the sweet shop on top of the white on blue background piece and has an added ice cream cone.

Finally, I fussy cut 3 shops and added bread, a planter and an ice cream cone after layering it on a slimline size card base and the same blue background. Crafting with this paper is SOOO easy!




  Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: