Sunday, February 5, 2023

Regency Park Designer Series Paper Focus Stampin Up Video

 

I do love a gatefold card, so I had to try one with the Sweet Sorbet and white florals of the Regency Park Paper.

How about a simple card that showcases the adorable flowers in several of the patterns. By keeping the colors similar, the paper looks like a cohesive planned that could easily have been custom colored for this card.


Scraps?  With the 6X6 designer series papers, I always have a ton of small scraps...My favorite way to use them is on the inside of a card, but a patchwork collage style card is great for using them as well. I couldn't resist doing a blue card and a red and peach (Sweet Sorbet and Petal Pink) card.


Finally, dividing the card front is a great way to add interest and make the sentiment a focal point for your card.




  Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: