Saturday, August 13, 2022

Inspiring Pretty Paper Projects pdf $40 purchase reward!



Did you know that each month, I offer a free pdf with a $40 or greater purchase? 

The pdf is all Stampin' Up! and all

I was asked to join a group of demonstrators who create a pdf that has all cuts and measurements and a full recipe for the card. It makes a thank you pdf file when combined, and you get to see styles that aren't just like mine for a change. (Well, there is always one of mine included of course.)

It is just one more way I enjoyed thanking my customers and showing how much I appreciate you!

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: