Thursday, March 24, 2022

Easter Friends Stamp Set Cards Stampin' Up! Video

 

For this theater / Stage shaped card, I used the Hand Penned Designer Series Paper for a splash of color!



I used our bunny girl in Smokey Slate and Bashful Blue with the Pretty As A Peach Designer Series Paper for this one.


Okay, so it looks like I just randomly put together some pastels on this one right?


Well, I wanted to include the Freesia color to blend with the rest of the things on my mantle and a variety of different pinks, so the more pastel colors the better on this for me.






  Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: