Sunday, August 9, 2020

Hippo Happiness Purple Hippo and Blue Unicorn Stampin' Up! Cards and videos


I love these little animals in the Hippo Happiness set, and I may be wrong, but I think they are great to send encouraging and funny cards to anyone with a happy attitude.

Our little unicorn has a gold foil die cut horn and gilded gems in the top right corner and bottom left corner.  I think it is a great card for encouraging your friends of any age when paired with this fun Playing with Patterns designer series 6X6 paper.



The color scheme for our little hippo friend was easy with this other patterned paper!  I would not have thought to use Night of Navy with Purple Posey and Gorgeous Grape, but it is really nice! Three Night of Navy Colored Rhinestones add emphasis and style.



Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Product List

Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: