Thursday, June 4, 2020

June Demonstrator Sign Up Promotion and June Hostess $250 order bonus rewards


For a limited time, new recruits will get a FREE stamp/tool bundle when they join from 3–30 June. The Starter Kit is already a great value at $99 USD/$135 CAD for $125 USD/$165 CAD worth of products, and this makes the deal just a bit sweeter. I am always happy to add new members to my team!



Also, orders placed in June that reach $250 will earn an extra $25 in hostess benefits!! (So $50 instead of just $25, so it's a great time to place a big order or gather your friends for a virtual event or catalog party!)



Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: