Sunday, December 22, 2019

CASE of the catalog Itty Bitty Christmas Layers Card


This card is a bit of a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) of page 16 of the Holiday Catalog. I changed the embellishments and sentiment and added just a bit of Highland Heather ink of course.  The Shimmery Cardstock was used as the layer on which the aquapainters added a watery background with the ink refills.

After it dried, I added the snowflakes, ribbon (The Seaside Spray metallic ribbon is layered onto the Scalloped-edge Purple Posy Ribbon.) and sentiment. Then, I popped it up on dimensionals and adhered it to the Whisper White Thick Cardstock.


Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: