Thursday, October 11, 2018

Craft Show Creations 2018 Join me at Quail Springs United Methodist Church!

Come and See me this Saturday at the Quail Springs United Methodist Church Craft Show!

14617 N Pennsylvania Ave
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma73134 

I'll be there from 9-3 on October 13th, 2018 and I hope to see old friends and make new friends!

I have stocking stuffers and Holiday-themed decor and treats as well as cards!

The Post It Desk Calendars are a cute small gift! I have 12 of these with a decent amount of variety. (I was most recently inspired for this design by Shari Lackey.)



These Candy Bar Snowmen were by Twila Davis most recently. She used a felt scarf, but I used ribbon.  I tweaked several Santa Suit Candy Bar designs into this one.


These tags were inspired by Jan Brown.  I thought they were adorable, and Real Red is really the best as far as matching a variety of wrapping papers.  They have long ribbons which are perfect for looping around a bicycle handle, but work well when wrapped around your packaging ribbon too! (Nugget shown for inspiration.)


I love a pop-up box card!


Little Elf Lists seemed like a fun idea since we have this elf set this year!


I created these frames.
These gift wallets were from a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.


My friend, Paula Wright designed the bones of these hand sanitizer holders.

I designed these lollipop holders which are similar to the hand sanitizer holders, but modified for fit. The scalloped tag topper punch is SO useful, obviously!  Perfect for your special trick or treat-ers!

At only $15, you can hang a different frame in your home with each season!  I love this little witch!

There are more creations which I haven't had time to photograph, and you know things are always better in person, so stop by on your way to your day's festivities!

No comments: