Friday, July 6, 2018

Christmas in July! Mistletoe Season Card

Christmas in July Mistletoe Season


Using the Stamparatus makes placing the bow on this card nice and easy!  I centered the bow in my space, and then lined up the mistletoe by moving it up, down, right and left until it was just right.

This sweet plaid Under the Mistletoe designer series paper made a great backdrop, and I used the zig-zag ribbon detail that I've noticed Stampin' Up! designers using often in the catalogs under the sentiment. The red rhinestones made a nice accent on the top right of the image layer, and 7 small pearls were perfect mistletoe berries.  The Light Cherry Cobbler Blends marker was great for coloring in the bow which I had stamped in Merry Merlot. The main color combo is Shaded Spruce, Real Red and Old Olive. 






Product List

No comments: