Sunday, January 14, 2018

Panda Party Birthday Stampin' Up! card


These little pandas from the Panda Party set are so sweet!  I have really enjoyed them.  For this card, I wanted to use a different layout and a bright color scheme. I think any two of our bright colors would be adorable instead, and I may have to spend some time playing with that!

The Balloon is stamped on Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, cut out and popped up on a dimensional.  The hat is colored using Stampin' Write Markers, and the balloon, hat and Tempting Turquoise banner edge are sparkly with Clear Wink of Stella. I used a toothpick to create a stick for the banner, and the classic label punch to create the banner. To get a dovetailed edge, I just punched it again in the opposite direction on only one end. I used mini dimensionals under the banner.

Product List


No comments: