Monday, October 16, 2017

Merry Patterns Christmas Stampin Up! Cards

This set is only available with a $300 order/party, but I thought I'd show it off since I really enjoyed using it.

These three cards are virtually the same.  For the Tis the Season card, I used Real Red and Old Olive for the card base and ribbon (Olive or Red) and either 1/3 of a silver foil snowflake or silver thread.  Then I just added a silver foil snowflake from the Seasonal Chums bundle.  

I love the fun "'tis the season" and "to be jolly!" because you can place the to be jolly on the inside or the outside as you wish.  Placement required me to use the StampAMaJig even with the photopolymer stamps.  I'm just not that steady I guess.


 A deer in a sweater is too silly, and I think he is both masculine and comical.

The mini stampin' dimensionals are small enough to fit in the octagon in the middle of the snowflake...awesome!


Product List


No comments: