Tuesday, September 12, 2017

My Christmas Cards Stampin' Up! Night in Bethlehem

I think I've already decided what my Christmas cards will be this year.  Earliest ever!  They are simple enough that I'll be able to mass produce them, but hopefully, they aren't boring.

I like the idea of a time lapse between the journey and the star, so I made the front of the card daytime. Then, I made the inside have nighttime and the star.  A snip of So Saffron card stock behind one door makes it as if that could be a stable type situation with a lamp lit.  For the sand, I mixed a bit of embossing paste in a plastic spoon and just a drop of Soft Suede Ink Refill.  I was surprised that it matches Crumb Cake card stock nicely while Crumb Cake Ink Refill was grey-toned and very light.



Product List


1 comment:

Kris Kilkenny said...

This turned out so pretty! I love the idea of the journey with the star inside! Looks so cute opened up on a table.