Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tea Shoppe Framelits shaped Card

Hi all...I love a shaped card, and I think the new Framelits make a lovely design. I simply used a regular size card base and ran it through the Big Shot. The Framelits will cut through both layers of cardstock at one time, so I just evened up the top uncut fold edge for symmetry and ran it through.  I kept the same amount off the top of the Very Vanilla image layer and ran it through. 


The image was created using the marker to stamp technique after the initial inking of the entire teacup in Blushing Bride ink.  I stamped the violet sprigged background on the Wisteria Wonder cardstock with Versamark, and added the Cup of Thanks sentiment on a Blushing Bride Modern Label Punch. The bow was created a little differently.  I folded the bow, and then used sticky strip to wrap around the center and hold the shape.  Adding the adorable Blushing Bride Button and Pearl gives it the extra detail that makes card-making fun!
Pin It

No comments: