Friday, December 17, 2010

Downline Christmas Party

We had our downline Christmas party on Wednesday, and it was a blast!  I love getting together with stamping buddies and sharing a meal and fun.

The girls were sweet to make gifts and cards, so of course, I'd like to show them off here...Providence is unknown on some, so you'll have to forgive that...I'm so proud of their sweetness and hard work, but I'm the present giver-silly girls!

Because of the Blogger landscape photo issue the names are on sideways, but at least the picture is right side up! Check out these beautiful cards and the beautiful Charm insert-perfect for all my aqua-colored winter clothes! (My favorite color so I do have several!) Thanks so much Kris and Linli!
I love this beautiful gift from Valerie! Amazing gift card holder and adorable glove packaging! Super cute!


I was CASE'd by Marlene (she used a different stamp set, but we both CASE'd MOJO MONDAY sketch 160 MOJO160) for this sweet card...what flattery! Marlene did some lovely coloring, don't you agree?



Thanks so much and thanks for being such great friends and business associates, and in case anyone is  wondering I made Fancy Favor boxes with the new spring vintage dsp for the girls....There was new Seam Binding ribbon, rose Vintage Flower Adornments and Beveled Windowpane frames inside. 

No comments: