Monday, June 7, 2010

MOJO Monday Friends Never Fade

I wanted to make a card using Stampin' Up!'s new Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, new Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper and Friends Never Fade stamp set for my downline meeting tonight.  Today's MOJO142 sketch made it easy. I really enjoy the new Stampin' Up! Color Daffodil Delight...I don't usually like bright yellow, but this one is toned down just enough. I layered the new 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta over the 1/4 inch Pumpkin Pie grosgrain to gild the lily.


Stampin Up! Demonstrators: Consider joining my Christmas Cardfront Swap on Stampin' Addicts here: http://www.stampinaddicts.com/forums/demo-swaps/5160-open-christmas-cardfront-swap-open-6-1-close-7-19-due-8-2-a.html

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love those fun floral images and your tiny ribbon tabs are adorable. Thanks for playing Mojo! :)