Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Emboss Resist & Serigraph Dasher



This layout is SC237 on SCS, and I used the serigraph technique I chose for the Technique Challenge on Stampin' Addicts. The colors are some I've been wanting to try with the Dasher image and the snowflakes from Christmas Punch. I then used the Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Wishes for a Christmas card in July.

I confess I didn't have a large size Garden Green pad to use with the brayer, so I just swiped the ink spot over the paper....It worked fairly well. :)

5 comments:

Connie M. said...

Stunning, Rhonda! Love this image, and the background you created!! Such wonderful colors for a Christmas card too!!

Christy Lynn said...

I commented when I saw this on Splitcoast but I just have to comment again here :) I just love this, it's gorgeous!! The colors, the embossing, the serigraph...totally fabulous. And you really need a Garden Green ink pad, I love that color!!

Anonymous said...

WOW this is amazing!!! Lyssa

Andrea Walford said...

Fantastic! Love this Christmas card! Inspiring!

Shawna Maxwell said...

Gorgeous!! Absolutely stunning!!!
I would love to do this card for our shoebox swap!!! hint hint =)