Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Catty Sneak Peek

Since I needed to create an emboss resist example for the technique challenge on Stampin' Addicts today, I decided to pull out the new catty sneak peek things and give them a try. (SU! states that we are able to display sneak peek items online if we wish.)

I used the Mojo Monday Sketch (MOJO90) with the new Razzle Dazzle stamp set and the new Razzleberry Lemonade designer series paper with two of the new In Colors (Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo). I used the new In-Color markers SU! that will be available July 1, to stamp the main image (using Old Olive and Melon Mambo) onto the Rich Razzleberry striped pattern to tie the Old Olive into the paper. I also stamped the image in versamark onto the Melon Mambo layer used Rich Razzleberry to sponge onto the edges of the both that layer and the Melon Mambo DSP layer.

The daisy and the main image were stamped in Versamark on Whisper White and clear heat embossed. I used sponges to add color and then wiped off the excess ink. I cut out the bouquet image and added it to the card. I was surprised by the versatility and ease of use of this set!

5 comments:

Connie M. said...

Very fun, Rhonda!! Love all the new stuff! I just got my order today...the new colors really are pretty!

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

Rhonda - Just simply gorgeous!!! I still haven't got my new stuff and I'm so jealous! Beautiful card!!
-- Chipper

Paula said...

Beautiful Rhonda. I love what you did with it and now I am glad I just ordered that paper!

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty card!

Kathy said...

I didn't order this set - too bad! Love the emboss resist with this set.