Sunday, March 15, 2009

Parisian Breeze Matchbox


I love the Parisian Breeze Cardstock weight Designer Series Paper from SU! I am also enjoying the tiny cuteness of the new Matchbox Die for the Bigshot which will be available on April 1.
I used the new scalloped oval punch to punch a window in the box and then a window sheet to allow you to see the matching jelly beans inside. Since I couldn't punch the oval exactly in the middle of the top, I used the taffeta chocolate chip ribbon and a circle punch from the new Matchbox Messages set to create some needed embellishment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, this is so CUTE and looks yummy!

Sara said...

I love the fact the candy matches the MB die!!!! So cute, Rhonda!!

Kathy said...

I am so in love with this paper! And used with this die - it is soooo cute!

Deb said...

SO adorable! I love these little matchboxes...this one is yummy inside and out! :) I just bookmarked a project made w/ 3 put together. So cute!

Tandra said...

Hi Rhonda! This is just too cute! LOVE the scallop punch!
One of my favorite papers too!