Sunday, February 15, 2009

Projects if you're interested....

Things I made as gifts for my Swappers Anonymous Cupid Chipper.
I chose this tiny Baja Blue vase because I CASE'd the idea from my Christmas Elf Liz (ececsy on SCS). Both my cupid, Ellen, and I love Baja Breeze! I enjoyed finding a branch from an elderberry bush in my yard to replicate the branch in the run-ons. Tied a bow and add the butterfly from Simple Friendship for a little more interest.

This new Parisian Breeze paper is so pretty, so I included a version of Beate's Ghirardelli square box--no need to wrap it in designer paper when it is made of the new Cardstock weight double-sided paper....it is pretty inside and out!

This is a Genie bag (named for Genie1314), and the new Big Shot Texturz plates are the perfect size (a bit larger than a card front) for covering a white lunch bag as a gift bag.


This altered tin uses the Rockabilly Designer Series paper....I am surprised how quick it was....Perfect for holding chocolate candy!
This next one is a take-off from Candy Bar or Popcorn sliders....It is made to fit our Ribbon Originals though...

Pull the bow and the ribbon originals appear....I love that sweet bird from Cheep Talk and the Good Morning Sunshine designer series paper.

Please scroll down to see the gifts Chipper gave to me...they are so fun and wonderful....We just happened to have each other...that isn't usually the case.

2 comments:

Crissy said...

All your gifts are beautiful, I love that vase, very pretty.

Kathy said...

Rhonda, your gifts are amazing! I especially love the vase and the branch. How creative!