Sunday, November 9, 2008

Featured Stamper 92 CASEing Wendybell

Today the Featured Stamper on SCS is Wendy, my friend from the SCS Challenge Chaser thread on SCS. Wendy is a sweetie I met in real life when she hosted all of us CCers at her house during Convention this summer! Thrilled to find a beauty of hers to CASE, I chose this card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1118687?cat=500&ppuser=79179 I was a rebel and didn't use a Butterfly which is Wendy's trademark (right now at least--they have sentimental meanings for her in addition), but I made a Christmas card instead.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great layout! I just got some of the felt snowflakes in my last order-I like yours on this card.

Terria said...

Love you card I saw you on SCS so decided to stop by, you have some awesome work displayed.