Tuesday, April 3, 2007

CC108

Today's color challenge #108 consisted of repeating two different past challenges and a theme of Birthdays. We are to send one to Daven who is in charge of Splitcoast's computer workings and one to Beate who creates so many of the great tutorials on SCS.

Here's the card I made for Daven using the Color Challenge #16 colors of Creamy Caramel (was really craft, but we were allowed to substitute), Real Red and Basic Black. The present and cupcake shell are slid through a slit I made along Mr. Crab's pincher. I used tiny googlie eyes to add a bit of dimension-wonder how they will make it through the mail? I might use a bit of bubble wrap over the top of the card to protect them. This Crab and Company set is sooo fun to use. I imagine myself making several more of these with different colors!This card, made for Beate, uses the Color Challenge #65 colors of Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink and Always Artichoke. Thought I couldn't go wrong with Touch of Nature, but I should have used Bravo Burgundy for the main card I think. The front of the card is folded back on itself if the card looks unusual to your eye.





No comments: