Monday, June 21, 2010

Old Olive Artistic Etchings

This sneak peek card (the set will be available on July 1st) is one of the offerings for July Technique Class On July 1 at either 9:30 am or 6:30 pm.  It has a One Sheet Wonder style random stamping with deep rich colors and texture.  The brads in this picture are Not Quite Navy, but those will not be available in July, so I will use Early Espresso (the brown shown) brads and a Not Quite Navy scalloped oval on the sentiment (which can be changed to another sentiment in the Teeny Tiny Wishes set if desired).  Silver or Log Cabin Smooch Spritz is optional as shown on the images to the right. On my card, I used Old Olive to sponge the edges. The yellow is the pretty new Daffodil Delight. I'm so excited to use these new colors--I just wish there were more hours in the day. :)


No comments: