Friday, June 26, 2009

Birthday in the Mountains

This card was inspired by Wendy's LSC226 on SCS, but I couldn't stick with the requirements, so I'm just posting to my blog. I just had to add the Not Quite Navy sky (since nightfall is mosquito time) and some Dazzling Diamonds, so it didn't fit the masculine requirements and only brown and green which was my goal.

Scooping success from failure (ha!), I plan to offer this card for my Birthday technique class in August. It uses masking as well as paper piecing and sponging to create a cute boy card that will be fairly quick to make. I saw putting a sign in the bear's hands on a blog or maybe from SU!...I apologize that I can't remember.


1 comment:

Connie M. said...

hehehe...I don't care if you did not stick to the rules...this is just too cute, Rhonda!