Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Petal Prints

I borrowed Petal Prints from my sweet upline and have been going crazy with it lately. If it isn't retired, I am definitely going to buy it! Just thought I'd show a few cards I've made using it.

The first one was for Sketch Challenge 118, and I was trying to make the flowers look like asters.


The second card was for the technique lover's challenge (TLC111) to try reverse masking. Such a pretty and useful technique! I bet this would be fun using a letter void from SU!'s chipboard alphabet.



This card was for my own personal color challenge and Sketch Challenge 119....I'd not used either of these purples (Lavender Lace and Lovely Lilac) yet judging by the number of sheets of cardstock I have of them. The eggplant ribbon doesn't ~match~ exactly, but I like the variety of purples together.



No comments: