Friday, July 7, 2017

Daisy Delight Daisy Punch Stampin' Up! Card



At stamp club/class last night we made this card using the Delightful Daisy stamp set and Daisy Punch.  The Label Me Pretty set has several cute sentiments, and this punch will be great with several of the larger sentiments we've seen in other sets lately. 

The Delightful Daisy designer series paper has such a great variety of patterns that we could have made numerous cards in various colors with it, but I chose the Night of Navy which I think fades to Wisteria Wonder. The watermarking is different, but the look is fun. 

I love the new Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon, and the Clear Faceted Gems in the center of the daisy creat just the right amount of sparkle.


Using TAMS/These Are My Stamps I've added the item numbers and links in case you'd like add these items to your wish list or shop for any of these items in my Stampin' Up! store. 




Product List

No comments: