Friday, June 23, 2017

Inky Friends' 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog Blog Hop



We're happy you've joined us for the 2017-2018 Inky Friends Annual Catalog Blog Hop!  I hope you find some great ideas as you hop through these fun stamp sets!

If you get lost or want to see the list of participants, go to the Inky Friends Blog to get directions.

If you are traveling in order, you've arrived from Twila's Stamp A Little Longer blog on which she displayed her wild and wonderful creations with the A Little Wild set.

The Beautiful Bouquet set is such a fun little set and seems so versatile to me. I made both a card and a bouquet in a little bottle.  My card is the expected design with "ribbon around the stems with the Happy Birthday sentiment from the set at the bottom.  The bouquet in the bottle has simple floral stems cut down to size with various colors of the same tiny flowers for a kitschy look that will be sweet in my kitchen window.





I also made this simple 4-1/2 inch square card with just the stem stamp and wispy flowers in Pacific Point stamped 3 times without reinking.  The glitter dots add a nice sparkle in the corner of a very simple card.  I hope I've given you just enough inspiration with this set that you thought of cute things ~you'd~ like to make with it. It would be great in autumn colors as well.



Now, we'll continue to Yapha's Stamp and Scrap with Yapha blog to Wake Up with her adorable Coffee Cafe set creations.






8 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, love the cards, but that bottle bouquet is adorable! (Runs off to look for suitable tiny bottle.)

Mickey Roberts said...

Love the soft colors you chose for your projects! Using the ovals to frame the bouquet was inspired!

Yapha said...

These are so pretty! I love how you made the flowers on the card and the flowers in real life!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love the pastel colors and the 3D flowers to go with the card. A pretty special someone would receive both! Thanks for joining the hop!

Anonymous said...

Rhonda - LOVE your colors and those adorable flowers in the bottle - absolutely beautiful and creative :-) Sarah

Tanya Boser said...

Such sweet florals Rhonda!! Love the hydrangea/lilac looking one the most :)

Betty said...

Rhonda I always look forward to your floral creations. Beautiful!

Shelley Z said...

The spring feel of these cards are wonderful! The soft colors fit well with the flowers. Just beautiful! (If you need my address to sent one, I will be happy to provide that for you! :) )